Friday, November 5, 2010

Mark Salling: I love music and acting

Mark Salling hopes he never has to choose between singing and acting.17/10/2010.

Mark Salling hopes that he never to choose between singing and acting.

The old hunk 28-year-old shot to fame playing Puck in the popular TV series Glee.Il was delighted of a landed the role in the show - which follows a group of secondary misfits who love to sing - because it allowed him to combine his two greatest passions. Mark is currently preparing for the launch of her first album, and he hopes that it can continue to pursue a career in music and acting.

"Singing and acting are different forms of art, and I love the two", Mark said TOTP magazine. " I hope that I never have to choose between the two type.

"I've been interested in music my lifetime - is everything I have ever known." I started piano lessons when five years and he went just nearby. »

Mark revealed that he would like to record a song with the singer British Amy Winehouse.Il has also said that it would be surprising that Glee cast covers one of his footsteps someday.

"Amy Winehouse is undeniably incroyable.Il do you just can help him look and listen to her," explained. "I am very flattered if my songs never appear on Glee! I don't know if it will be, but I would be more willing to accommodate the if they wanted to.»


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment